Already from the middle of the 17th century farming and cattle breeding was practiced on the present property of the Wichmann family.
Since 1877 the Schulze Wichmann was mentioned as the owner for the first time. In 1902 the big main house was built, which burned down already 30 years later – but the reconstruction took place in the same year.
Until the Aktion Rose in the 50s, the Wichmann family ran the estate on their own. The LPG “Klützer Winkel” took over the farm until the fall of the Berlin Wall and then it reverted to family ownership.
On December 9, 1993 we acquired the property to fulfill a childhood dream – the desire to create and run our own hotel and restaurant according to new standards.